You’re ready to work with a Virtual Assistant in your business, to help power growth and free up some space on your calendar. Sadly, not all Virtual Assistants and business owners are the right fit. If you answer “YES” to any of the questions below, then you could be on your way to a successful long-term collaborative business relationship with me.
1) Do you make positive profound differences in the people’s lives you serve?
2) Do you believe in partnerships and collaboration and treating others as equals?
3) Do you value quality, have high standards, are honest, ethical and operate with integrity?
4) Are you are seeking to work with someone in a long-term collaborative relationship?
5) Are you are seeking service-oriented support and value creative and intellectual feedback from your respected support partner?
6) Can you easily afford my fees and is your work’s focus people-centric as opposed to profit-centric?
7) Will you respect the standards and boundaries I have set and are comfortable following my processes? You likely have standards, boundaries, and processes of your own.
8) Do you see the value in work-life balance and self-care and live your life that way?
9) Are you well organized and operate your business more proactively than reactively with few emergencies?
10) Do you have a good sense of humor?
I’ve created a simple process to help us both determine if we are a good fit.
I offer a FREE Consultation for first-time potential clients. Our first chat can be a phone call, a video chat via Skype or any other meeting software or even emails back and forth. It doesn’t matter, as long as you are comfortable and we can openly discuss your business goals and requirements. This chat can be up to 30 minutes long or less.
Questionnaire Time! The purpose of this questionnaire is so I can learn a little more about you and your company following the consultation call. As well as for you to ask me any question or mention any concerns you may have about our discussion.
If after the chat and questionnaire process we decide we’re a “fit” and would like to work together, TERRIFIC! We’ll schedule a brief conversation to finalize arrangements, discuss retainer hours and address any final questions. I’ll send you the new client documents which will include Contract, FAQs, a form to collect any logins as needed and an invoice for the first deposit. You’ll complete the required documents and send them back to me prior to the start date. You’ll also receive a copy as well for safe-keeping.
That’s it. Ready? Me too.